Experienced Greensboro Criminal Defense Lawyer
Bringing Over Ten Years of Criminal Law Experience to Your Defense
When you face criminal charges in the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, rely on the Law Office of James M. Borden, PLLC. Attorney James Borden has handled hundreds of criminal cases, both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney.
Have you been charged with a misdemeanor or felony in North Carolina? Mr. Borden is admitted to practice in numerous trial and appellate courts across the state, including military and tax courts. Mr. Borden is admitted to practice in North Carolina courts and in the:
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
For experienced and dedicated criminal defense representation from a board member and former president of the Greensboro Criminal Defense Bar Association, contact our office. Call 336-542-2198 or 866-720-5634.