Experienced North Carolina Criminal Defense Lawyer
Aggressive Criminal Defense and Personalized Service in Greensboro
At the Law Office of James M. Borden, PLLC, we know that, when you face possible jail time and a criminal record, you need effective legal help from an experienced attorney who will advocate for your rights at every step in the legal process.
As a sole practitioner, attorney James M. Borden can provide personalized, accessible legal help to those facing criminal charges in the Greensboro area. At our firm:
- You won't be passed to a junior lawyer
- Your attorney won't be distracted by other lawyers' cases
- You won't have to adjust to a new attorney at different stages of your case
Instead, Mr. Borden will provide diligent legal advocacy in the criminal courts from the moment you contact us to the completion of your case.
The Experience to Provide an Effective Defense
Former assistant district attorney James Borden has invaluable experience handling criminal cases. He has practiced both as a prosecutor and as a defense attorney. Mr. Borden's prosecutorial experience means that he:
- Is fully familiar with prosecutors' tactics and strategies as well their bargaining limits in negotiations
- Has established credibility among the prosecutors and judges in the local criminal courts
The result? Hundreds of successful outcomes, including dismissed cases, reduced charges and acquittals.
If you face criminal charges or a landlord/tenant dispute in the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, contact the Law Office of James M. Borden, PLLC. We offer free initial consultations in criminal law matters, charge affordable, competitive and reasonable rates and accept credit cards. To contact us, call 336-542-2198 or 866-720-5634.