Experienced North Carolina Criminal Defense Lawyer
Bringing Over Ten Years of Criminal Law Experience to Your Defense
When you face criminal charges, you want to know whether your criminal defense attorney:
- Has the experience to handle all aspects of your case
- Has credibility within the justice system
- Is familiar with prosecutors' tactics and strategies, as well as their limits when negotiating
Attorney James Borden of Greensboro, North Carolina, is fully prepared to handle your defense. Mr. Borden:
- Is a former prosecutor who has good relationships and a high level of credibility with local prosecutors
- Has provided criminal defense to clients for six years
- Has handled hundreds of cases, from felony crimes and common misdemeanors
Have you been charged with a crime in North Carolina? We can provide experienced representation in a broad range of legal matters, including:
Driving, traffic and moving violations
Felony and violent crime charges
Drug and white collar crime defense, and record-clearing
In addition, we handle cases involving assault, battery, murder, sex crimes and a range of other charges. For more information regarding our firm and your rights, contact our office.
If you face criminal charges or a landlord/tenant dispute in the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, contact the Law Office of James M. Borden, PLLC. We offer free initial consultations in criminal law matters, charge affordable, competitive and reasonable rates, and accept credit cards. To contact us, call 336-542-2198 or 866-720-5634.